Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Exhausted.....

Today I woke up at 3:15 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep so at 4 a.m. I got up for the day. I drank my coffee and did pretty well for several hours. Now I feel groggy and just spent. So far today I have done three loads of laundry, took back movies, went to the library, went clothes shopping for the boys for school and went and got blood work taken. I hope to get a nap pretty soon here. If not I'm just not going to be functioning for the rest of the day and I still have to sort out Billy's old clothes and see what can be handed down to Brett and what he can still wear. Then I have to put away everyone's laundry from this week. I need to eat and rest before I continue on today though. I think I'll sign off and go look for a snack. Peace out!

No comments: