Sunday, September 6, 2009

Ahhh....a day off

Today I got up at 5:00 a.m. and I have nothing to do all day. Yesterday we cleaned the house and played outside so today is a free day. I get to just relax. And to make it even better my dh is taking us all out to the Old Great Wall for dinner. His mom gave him the money to go out and he chose today to do it. It couldn't be better timing for me. That means I even get a break from cooking today. Yay for me!

All morning I have been sitting here listening to the crickets and now I am starting to hear the birds chirp. What a wonderful sound in the morning. It's been such a relaxing morning too. I've been up all by myself for 2 1/2 hours. I don't usually get that much quiet time. I'm sure one of the boys will be up soon. They tend to get up really early too. At least this way I get the time to blog in peace and quiet. I even got a shower this morning......un-interupted! That is unusual. The norm is for me to get in the shower and then have one of the kids pound on the door that they need something. Like it can't wait 10 little minutes. Ugh....But that's kids for you. Never patient. At least they are happy and healthy. That's all I can ask for.

So for now....peace out!

No comments: