Friday, October 2, 2009

Homecoming Weekend......


Well this is new for me.  My son is taking his girlfriend to the homecoming game and then tomorrow to the homecoming dance.  I am shocked that he actually agreed to go, but he really likes his new girlfriend and wants to make her happy.  So off he goes.  Freshman in high school and attending his first homecoming.  I am more nervous about it than he is.  It is very nerve wracking for me.  The picture is them after a game.  What a trip.  But Tammy (her mom) and I called this relationship way back in May this year.  So neither of us are surprised that they are together now.  They really make the cutest couple ever.  Best of all they were really good friends before they started dating and now they really care about eachother.  I love it.  I was right and it turned out just like I told him it would. 

Bill is gone today to Ann Arbor for another doctor's appointment down there.  I hope something comes of it.  We really need to get his disability this time around.  It is so important right now that it isn't even funny.  Without it I don't know what is going to happen to us next.  It's getting pretty bad right now. 

No comments: