Thursday, September 24, 2009

Writing


I am officially kicking off a writing career.  I am publishing to HubPages and Squidoo.  I am also working on getting writing clients.  I will be sending out brochures to all the local non-profit organizations to start with. I have extensive experience in writing for non-profits and marketing non-profits.  I am hoping to make this a part-time career.  I don't plan to get rich from it, but I do plan to make some money from it.  I really think I can do it too.  Now if my Google AdSense account would just come through.  That would help a ton.  I already have pages that would be making money if my AdSense came through.  It's really starting to tick me off too. 

In other fronts, Roy's  football team has yet to win a game.  He's really getting disgusted by it too.  The coach won't seem to put in the best players.  I've seen the good players on the field but never for very long.  I've already learned who's who on the team and I can tell who should be in the game.  It isn't like the last few years now.  They don't have to equalize game time, they are supposed to be trying to win.  With this coaches strategies it isn't going to happen though.  I really feel bad for the kids.  They are amazingly dedicated and they are getting no where near thier goals. 

No comments: