Sunday, September 13, 2009

Hubber

I have officially become a Hubber. I opened my first HubPage today. Hopefully I'll make something off from it. It would be really nice to have a little extra cash for a change. Otherwise I will keep looking for things to do with my writing. I always want to make money writing I just don't think I'm that good at it. Time will tell.

Otherwise I have completely pulled apart my dining room today. I'm waiting for my mom to get here with a microwave cart for my printer. She should be here around 3 p.m. I hope. I am really looking forward to having Roy back home since he's been gone all weekend. I really miss him when he's gone. But I have to let him have a life too. I know he gets so upset with his dad that he needs a break from it. It has to be very frustrating for him. Dad lets him do very little and now that he's 14 he wants to do so much more. I just wish Bill would back off from him a bit more.

Billy and Brett have been driving me nuts about Roy being gone too. They really miss their big brother. I don't blame them. They have a ton of fun with him. It's always good for them to be with him. They really do all love each other even though they fight and argue a lot of the time. That's what brothers are for I guess. I, personally, wouldn't know being an only child.

No comments: