Friday, September 11, 2009

Time moves on....

Well yesterday proved interesting for Roy. He dumped Rachel because she was cheating on him with Ted and within minutes Julie was his new girlfriend. I was shocked! As soon as Roy got rid of Rachel, Julie spoke up and said "I've got dibs". So started a new era with a new girlfriend. This one I really like though and I like her mom a lot too. I trust this relationship more than I did the one with Rachel to be honest. Julie and Roy have been best of friends for two years now and I think that is really going to help thier relationship. I was just totally shocked that in five minutes he got rid of one girl and had a new one waiting in the wings. Oh well....such is life in high school. LOL

In other news, Brett had his first day of school on Wednesday and he loved it. I think it's going to go really well for him this year. Of course that means one more parent group that I am involved with for a total of four now. I can't believe I've been roped into so many parent groups all ready this year.

Billy had his first day on Tuesday and I took him to school so he would find his classroom and his teacher all right. I really liked his teacher. She said she is going to stay on top of things with Billy's learning disability as well so I will have another teacher helping me to get him on the right track. I think he is off to a good start so far. Things are going well for him. As soon as I left his classroom to come home I was confronted with a principal and volunteer coordinator asking me if I would be involved with the parent group this year. It's too funny how I get roped into all these different groups. But the parents need to be involved for the kids to really succeed. So I handle the kids' stuff. I think I do fairly well with all of the different activities that I am involved with during the school year.

Of course, peace out 'til next time!

No comments: