Monday, August 24, 2009

Not so proud anymore....

Well I got woke up at 3 a..m. to discuss my 14 year old's behavior. Evidently he has been hitting Billy in the back of the head, hard, for at least two weeks now. This has been happening whenever the boys are upstairs together. So now my oldest is grounded from video games (upstairs activity) and from touching his brother at all. Roy has Billy so scared of being hit that Billy peed his bed instead of getting up to go potty. He was afraid Roy would hit him again. As a mother I am thoroughly disgusted by this behavior from Roy. I've been doing everything I can to support him in football and this is how he repays me. It brings tears to my eyes thinking of how scared my 6 year old is of my 14 year old now. I am just sickened by the whole thing. I am highly disappointed in Roy for doing something so horrible to his little brother. Especially since this particular brother doesn't quite get everything going on around him. He isn't the brightest child I have ever seen for sure. He is a bit slow, but he is highly loving and kind hearted. To think that this poor little one has been getting tormented by his older brother is sickening.

No comments: