Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Worn out Football Mamma....

I have been running non-stop today. I have gone to two appointments, paid the bills, done school clothes shopping and dropped my oldest off twice to football practice from which he usually walks home. It has been an insane day. I haven't gotten my dishes done because quite frankly I haven't had the time to do them. In between runs I have done three loads of laundry though. That makes me feel a little better about not getting to the dishes. I'll do those tomorrow morning in what little free time I have tomorrow. I have about 2 hours of unscheduled time tomorrow morning. After that my whole day is scheduled tight. It's been like this every day for the last two weeks. The only day I seem to have off is on Sundays. Otherwise it's practice, physical therapy for Bill, physicals for the kids, shopping, my medical appointments and so much more. I just haven't slowed down in days. I am hoping that Friday will remain "open" like it is now but I have a very strong feeling that by Friday morning something will be on the schedule for that day too! LOL At least I can say I am a very busy woman. Otherwise I would be bored to tears. Every minute I don't have something scheduled right now is spent outside in the pool with the two little ones. They love the new EasySet pool thier grandma bought them so I try to let them play in it as much as possible.

Otherwise I have to go Thursday morning for my EMG on my arms. The doctor is trying to decide whether or not I need the carpal tunnel surgery or not. If it's not bad enough they won't do the surgery and I am really hoping that it isn't bad enough. I don't know what I would do without the use of my right hand for a month. That thought is just scary to me. But if I have to do it I have to do it. I will do whatever is best for me. If that means the family has to help out more then so be it. They can help out for a few weeks without it killing them. I know I have to get the cysts taken out of my wrist and thumb. That is going to be a necessity soon due to the pain they are causing. The numbness I can live with the pain is a little much at times.

Tonight I have to go to Central for a meet the team night. All of the football players from Freshmen to Varsity will be there with thier coaches. We will get to meet everyone. I am really looking forward to that as I haven't met the coaches in person yet. I have spoken to one of them on the phone but I would really like to meet them in person! I like to know my son's teachers and coaches rather well. Then I know what to expect out of them and they know what to expect out of me. It all works out for the best that way I think.

So for tonight I'm signing off as I have to go fold a load of laundry and then head out to school again!

No comments: