Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Greiving.....

Everyone grieves in their own way. For me it is writing about the person so here goes. I just got the call a few minutes ago that my Grandpa passed away. We knew it was coming since Sunday, but still I will greatly miss this man. He was always kind and loving to everyone he encountered. He adored my three boys beyond compare. The world is definitely a lonelier place today. My family has lost it’s patriarch and a wonderful person. He had light in his soul and always had something good to say to everyone. He will be greatly missed in the weeks, months and years ahead.


My Grandpa was a gentleman through and through. He was kind, loving and gentle all the time. He cared deeply about all of us “kids” as we were so lovingly called. He joked and laughed with all of us about even the most trivial of things. Soon he will be an angel watching over all of us again.

His last wishes were that there be no funeral, no showing and no one grieving for him. While he will get the first two of his wishes….we will still all grieve for our loss. I wish I had the words to make my Mom and Dad feel better right now, but there isn’t much I can say to them to make it right. We knew he was closing in on the end for some time now. In his final days he suffered great pain and anguish…now he may rest in peace.

We all love you Grandpa and always will.

No comments: