Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Life is grand one moment and a bitch the next....

Bill finally got his disability...that's the good news.  The bad news is that Roy has decided to lie to us once again.  I am exstatic about Bill's disability because we have fought so hard for it for so long, but on the other hand I am also very dissappointed in my son.  I really wish he would straighten up and fly right.  Now I have to sit and listen to Bill bitch him out for days on end.  I'm tired of hearing that too.  It's a pain in the ass. 

Now I am just looking forward to Christmas and getting my new laptop!  Bill already promised it to me for Christmas!  Yay!!!!  Otherwise we are just going to have a great Christmas all the way around for one year.  I am so looking forward to it.  We haven't had a nice Christmas in a long time.  Now we will be having a great one.  This is so awesome! 

No comments: