Friday, November 13, 2009

Christmas findings....

Well my oldest ruined part of Christmas.  Last night he found the stereo we bought him for Christmas.  Now I'm bummed.  He loves it though.  That is a good thing.  I'm looking forward to actually give it to him.  I know I am extremely happy with my Christmas gift since I got it early.  I got my laptop for Christmas.  I love it.  It has made my life so much easier.  I can work from anywhere now and I love that. 

Otherwise I think we are going to have an awesome Christmas.  The boys are getting bikes and a new game system for Brett.  This is going to be an awesome Christmas for the boys.  I got Bill his two new accounts and the upgrades for them for Christmas.  He is happy now.  He's loving it.  He has everything he really wanted for Christmas as far as I can tell.  We'll have a happy day.  I know I want to set up my laptop to video tape the whole morning.  That should be fun.  I will like it having the morning taped on my comp.  That will be great.  I will of course also be video taping the whole morning with our camcorder.  It will be great for us.  The technology will be over flowing come Christmas morning. 

No comments: