Sunday, January 31, 2010

Winter...

Well so far it's still cold and nasty out.  I hate the winter months.  I really belong somewhere down south.  Somewhere that doesn't get snow and cold.  I would love to see 80 degrees in the winter and 110 in the summer.  That would be awesome to me. 

Otherwise Roy is doing horrible in school.  Billy is now in his special ed classes and Brett loves school.  That's one out of three doing well.  Kinda sucks.  I wish all three were doing well. 

Last night we went out to the Old Great Wall and Julie's parents were there.  I was sure Jason was going to start trouble.  He just left.  Thankfully.  Since he hates Roy for some reason I thought for sure he would start something.  Him and Tammy are just assholes about everything concerning Roy and Julie.  They are going together and it's not like Jason and Tammy are going to stop them.  They tried that and it lasted all of 2 days.  What idiots. 

As far as I go....I was out of my meds for 3 weeks and now I am back to being depressed and manic at the same time.  Not a good combination.  I can't sleep well...I'm always bitchy.....I am always tired.  It sucks.  I really hate my life right now.  I know it is just the depression, but it feels like so much more. 

No comments: